The Garmin Fenix 3 offers uncompromising construction details like stainless steel bezel with fully integrated, fast-fix EXO™ antenna, sunlight-visible high-resolution Chroma colour display (Sapphire lens version also available). The Fenix 3 makes a statement on and off the trail; it certainly is a rugged, capable and smart multisport training GPS/GLONASS watch.
With a feature set to keep every outdoor adventurist happy - like VO2 max estimation, a Recovery Advisor, plus outdoor navigation capabilities as well as the Connect IQ™ platform that lets you tailor your Fenix 3 with a variety of downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and activities for complete customization, whether for training or every day.
• f?nix 3 Grey watch with black band
• HRM-Run™ monitor
• USB charging/data cable
• AC adapter
• Quick start Manual
Physical & Performance
• Physical dimensions: 2.0” x 2.0” x 0.6” (51.5 x 51.5 x 15.5 mm)
• Display size, WxH: 1.2” (31 mm)
• Display resolution, WxH: 218 x 218 pixels; transflective MIP colour
• Colour display: Yes
• Negative mode display: Yes
• Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
• Battery: Rechargeable 300 mAh lithium-ion
• Battery life: Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS training mode; up to 6 weeks in watch mode
• Water rating: 5 ATM
• GPS-enabled: Yes
• GLONASS: Yes
• High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
• Barometric altimeter: Yes
• Electronic compass: Yes
• Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone) : Yes
• Vibration alert: Yes
• Music control: Yes
• Find my phone: Yes
• VIRB® control: Yes
• Watch functions: Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
Maps & Memory
• Built-in memory: 32 MB; available 23 MB
• Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1,000
• Routes: 50
• Track log: 10,000 points; 100 saved tracks
• Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target) : Yes
• V02 max estimate: Yes
• Recovery advisor: Yes
• Race predictor: Yes
• Running dynamics: Yes
• Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod) : Yes
• Personal records: Yes
• Compatible with Vector™: Yes
• Multiple bike profiles: Yes
• Bike speed/cadence sensor: Yes (optional)
Running & Cycling Features
• Heart rate monitor: Yes (Some versions)
• Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person) : Yes
• Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities) : Yes
• Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed) : Yes
• Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button) : Yes
• Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press) : Yes
• Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts) : Yes
• Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) : Yes
• Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals) : Yes
• Heart rate-based calorie computation: Yes
• Calculates calories burned: Yes
• Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness) : Yes
• Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths) : Yes
• Stroke recognition: Yes
• Pool lap recognition: Yes
• Open-water swim distance: Yes
• Swim workouts: Yes
Activity Tracking Features
• Step counter: Yes
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) : Yes
• Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it): Yes
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) : Yes
• Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
• Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): Yes
• Connect IQ™ app support: Yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
• EXO™ antenna (GPS/GLONASS): Yes
• Wireless Connectivity: Yes
• ANT+™: Yes
• Bluetooth®: Yes
• Weather Alerts: Yes
• UltraTrac: Yes
• tempe™ sensor support: Yes
• TracBack: Yes
Here at Bike Force Joondalup we are your one stop shop and cater to all your cycling needs. Whether you would like to purchase a first bike for your son/daughter or looking to purchase your dream bike, our friendly staff will happily give you the knowledge needed to make your own decision.
If you are into road cycling then come and join us on a Saturday morning (please road bikes only). We meet at the front of our shop every Saturday (weather permitting) and set off at 6.30am sharp, so please arrive 10minutes early to get ready to go. We then finish the rides at Leapfrog Café on Joondalup drive between 8am and 8.30am for the much deserved coffee and chat.
There are around 6 different routes, with 6 different groups that alternate every week to keep it interesting. We cater for all fitness levels, whether you are just starting out or entering local races we have it all. Please email and ask to be added to our ride email so that you can keep up to date with the details of the rides including which course/speed/distance each ride will be doing.
Hope to see you in the shop or in the saddle soon.
Mon - Wed: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Thur: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sat: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Public Holidays: Closed
Bike force Joondalup over 100 brands in store!
These brands include: Trek, Merida, Ridley, Colnago, Cannondale, Mongoose, GT, Schwinn, Basso, Lapierre, Guerciotti, Malvern star, Apollo, Haro, Norco, Radio, DK, Stolen, Base Urban, Radius, Hillbrick, BYK. Oakley, Riders, Jet Black, Thule, Fulcrum, Mavic, Campagnolo, Shimano, American Classic, Sram, Avid, Easton, Ritchey, 3T, FSA, Hed, BBB, Deda, Bontrager, Garmin, Magellan, Cat Eye, Sigma, EGO, Kask, Giro, Bell, Limar, Lazer, Six Six One, Fox, Adura, Rock Shocks, Selle Italia, Selle SMP, Prologo, Fizik, Serfas, Planet Bike, Continental, Schwalbe, Arisun, Kenda, Rubena, CST, Maxxis, Stan's, Lizard Skin, Netti, Brave It, Peal Izumi, Hincappie, Parentini, Look Pedals, Speed Play, Crank Brothers, Egg Beater, Lemond, Ravx, Tacx, Topeak, Deuter, North Wave, Abus, Camelback, Finishline, Moon, Knog, Glow Worm, Park Tool, Endura, Shotz, Gu, 32Gi, Beetroot Juice
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Bike Force Joondalup offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.