The Specialized Allign II MIPS Helmet has a clean, sleek look. It is all about comfort and exceptional value for money. The MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) which is Specialized patented technology, is designed to protect the brain from rotational forces transmitted during certain angled impact scenarios. It received a Five Star rating from independent testing done at the renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. This helmet also provides exceptional comfort and easy fit adjustment as it comes equipped with the Headset SX dial fit system. It optimizes ventillation with the 4th dimention cooling system, keeping the head dry and cool even on hot summer days. The reflective decals also provide an extra safety feature when riding in the dark. Value for money this helmet wins hands down.
- Align II earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- Easily-adjustable, one-size Headset SX fit system is designed for easy and accurate fit for a wide range of head sizes. Add in a micro-adjustable dial for on-the-fly adjustability and you're ensured an easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.