The Park Tool IB-3 Multi-Tool comes with a whopping 15 emergency tools to sort out most trail side repairs on the fly. This tool will enable you to adjust brakes, handlebars, saddles or derailleurs, as well as chain repairs (including complete chain removal and installation). This is a compact item which is a must have for any biking adventure, or useful in the garage or mechanics tool box. It combines the award-winning I-Beam design with a full array of 15 emergency tools. It includes eight hex wrenches, a T25 Torx-compatible driver, and flat blade screwdriver. The composite-wrapped tire lever can be a lifesaver when dealing with a flat tire, and includes integrated spoke wrenches for triage of loose or broken spokes.
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 mm hex wrenches
- T25 Torx®-compatible driver
- Flat blade screwdriver
- 5- to 12-speed compatible chain tool*
- Composite wrapped tire lever
- 8mm box wrench
- Two spoke wrenches: 3.23mm (SW-0) and 3.45mm (SW-2)
- Dimensions: 90 x 40 x 25 mm (3.5" x 1.6" x 1")
- Weight: 170 grams (6 oz.)
*The IB-3 chain tool will install and remove, but not peen, Campagnolo® 11, 12 and 13-speed chain rivets.