Orders & Shipments
All purchases must be paid in full prior to shipping and we reserve the right to cancel any orders in the event we suspect the payment method to be fraudulent.
To protect credit card holders from fraud we use state of the art fraud prevention systems. If your selected payment type triggers one of these systems it may put your order on hold and instigate a verification system to confirm the validity of your order. As part of these systems we may make a small charge to the credit card used to pay for your order, which is immediately refunded. We will then ask you to supply details of this transaction to verify you are the true card account holder.
By purchasing from bikeforcejoondalup.com.au you are entering into a contract and may not rescind payment via PayPal or Credit Card charge back in the event of late or damaged delivery.
While we make every effort to deliver all items to you quickly we are not responsible for delays caused by Australia Post or other couriers we may use.
Some products we offer for sale may be pre-order items or items that are not immediately available from our supplier. We supply an estimated dispatch date and will generally inform you of excessive delays but are not liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by any delay.
We make all efforts to ensure that goods are well packaged so they arrive undamaged. Please contact our customer service team if you have any delivery problems or if the package has been damaged in transit
In the event that you receive a faulty product we will send a replacement item (subject to availability) once we receive the return. A Freepost address will be provided for use within Australia.
We will price-match most businesses if:
- The item is available/in stock
- The item condition matches ours (new/used)
- The item model/SKU matches
- The item is not on clearance
If the product is from a non-local dealer, we will also check:
- The shipped/landed price (if applicable)
- The delivery time (if applicable)
While we'll always do our best, we don't guarantee we can always price match. We mostly price-match local competitors but sometimes we can price-match online prices so be sure to speak to staff.
Free shipping is offered on orders over $99 that are below a certain weight and size. At checkout, we calculate if free shipping is available for your order.
In the rare circumstance that a product was incorrectly measured or weighed, we may contact you if it no longer meets the free shipping requirements (before the item is shipped).
Free shipping is not available for returns unless explicitly stated by our terms below.
- For returns of faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, original and return shipping fees will be covered by Bike Force Joondalup.
- For information on creating a return label and where to drop off a parcel you are returning, please contact us on 08-93011050
- Most parcels will be returned using AusPost, however there will be some exception for oversize items due to post limitations.
- Please return within 14 days of successfully receiving your item. Return items with all packaging - include all product tags, labels & original packaging.
- Bike Force Joondalup will usually process returns and exchanges within two (2) working days of receiving the returned goods back.
- For warranties, please return within the products warranty period commencing from the date of successful receipt.
- Warranties will usually be processed by our customer service team within two (2) working days.
- Refunds will usually be processed within two (2) working days of approval.
- Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order.
- Any refunds for items purchased using a discount coupon/voucher will be credited at the net purchase price as shown on your order confirmation email.
- Please allow up to five (5) days after Bike Force Joondalup have completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account.