The Park Tool CN-10 is a Workshop-quality cutting pliers. Park Tool is always about good quality tools not only for the professional Bike Mechanics, but also for the home mechanic who likes to have the right tools in the garage. These cable cutters are designed specifically for use on bicycle cable and housing, including compressionless shift housing. Built for daily use with cold-forged, heat-treated steel handles and precision-ground cutting jaws for a clean cut on every cable. Features a built-in cable end cap crimper and wire latch for hanging on a hook.
- For use on bicycle cable and housing and compressionless shift housing
- Made with cold forged, heat-treated steel handles
- Precision-ground cutting jaws
- Built-in cable end cap crimper
- Wire latch for hanging on hook
Why did you choose this?
GCN Essential Road Bike Repair recommendation. I trust ParkTool and GCN to provide solid information... and subsequently, tools that are the right tools for the right job. ...now, if ParkTool only offered a file and a pick, I'd be set! Cheers!