The Park Tool CT-5 Chain Tool is extremely lightweight and compact. It is easy to store in the saddle bag, ready to whip out for any chain emergencies. It is a good quality tool that could even be used in a qualified mechanic's workshop. It removes and installs pins on all 5 - 12 speed chains. The integrated loosening shelf is useful for adjusting tight links on older style chains.
- Compatible with all 5-speed to 12-speed bicycle chains* including SRAM® T-Type, SRAM® Flattop™, and Shimano® XTR® 12-speed
- Compatible with 3/32" single-speed chains
- Compatible with many 1/8" single-speed chains — see the CT-3.3 for guaranteed compatibility with all single-speed chains
- Not compatible with 3/16" or half-link single-speed chains
- Replaceable pin (part # CTP)
- Weight: 77g (2.7 oz.)
- Dimensions: 60 x 55 x 15 mm (2.4" x 2.2" 0.6")
*The CT-5 will install and remove, but not peen, Campagnolo® 11 and 12-speed chain rivets.