The Radius Primo 20" Bike has that cool 'BMX' look yet has a nice lightweight alloy frame. Perfect for the younger kid who wants to look cool, but not ride a heavy steel BMX bike. It is a sporty, snappy bike with good handling and can rule the dirt. It has a back brake to make it easy for the younger rider to stop the bike effectively. The wide knobbly tyres give a good firm grip offroad or onroad.
- 20" Junior BMX light weight alloy frame, with Radius Junior BMX geometry.
- Low stand over height for easy mounting and confident riding.
- Steel BMX fork creates a stable ride and a sporty look with snappy handling.
- 20" BMX Knobby tyres, great for riding in the dirt.
- Strong 20" wheels with alloy rims, lighter weight and more durable.
- Super comfortable junior BMX saddle and BMX specific grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Rear coaster foot brake and caliper front brake provide the perfect amount of stopping power.
6061 alloy BMX style frame with short top tube
Hi-Ten steel fork with 1-1/4 blades
BMX style 560mm wide
4 bolt quill type stem for maximum adjustability
Cold forged one piece
40T BMX style chainwheel
Short reach brake levers, rear coaster pedal brake, linear pull brake front
Alloy 36 hole rims with coaster rear hub
20 x 2.125 A/V
27.2mm x 250mm long
Kickstand, protective handlebar and stem pad set
Gloss Black / Lime
Specifications are subject to change at any time and without notice.