Slime Tube Sealant gives you extra protection and seeks out and instantly seals punctures in your tubes up to 1/8" (3mm). Install in your bicycles, dirt bikes, wheelbarrows, riding mowers and more, and enjoy two years of continuous flat tire protection. What a relief to have no more flats.
When a puncture occurs, Slime's patented sealant is carried directly to the puncture. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented.
Please note: The Slime tube formula should not be used in a tubeless tire or in tires traveling highway speeds (greater than 45 mph). Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures or gashes from metal or glass.
- Instantly seals up to 1/8" (3mm) punctures
- Seals punctures for up to 2 years
- Stops slow leaks
- Safe and easy
- Great for use in: Bicycles, dirt bikes, wheelbarrows, jogging strollers and all other tires with tubes
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-flammable
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- Requires air