The Abus Steel-O-Flex Centuro 860 Cable Lock has double security thanks to the tough steel cable and overlapping hardened steel sleeve. This lock will thwart the attempts to steal your expensive bike. It also has a plastic coating to protect the frame of your bike. It is really a hard thing to try and sever this cable, so it can keep high quality bikes safe in medium risk areas.
- 20 mm thick, overlapping steel shells protect the internal steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- The steel shells, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
Mounting and Transport
- QS (QuickSnap) – Bracket for mounting to the saddle clamp bolt with 5 - 8 mm diameter. With just one click, the lock is held firmly in the bracket.
- QS (QuickSnap) RBU - Bracket with flexible steel band for mounting on frame tubes 15 - 45 mm in diameter. With just one click, the lock is held firmly in the bracket.
- Variable lock positioning owing to the rotation of the mount in 15° intervals
Operation and Use
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the cable, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object