The Camelbak M.U.L.E. PRO Hydration Pack is one of the bestselling hydration packs. It has an Air Support Back Panel. This is designed to make the pack well ventilated and cool to wear over the hottest part of the body when you ride. Despite the bulkiness of the pack it is designed to be lightweight and easy to carry. The lightweight, breathable 3D mesh harness keeps things light and comfortable. It has a large capacily 3 litre Crux Reservoir and is also Impact Protector™ ready and e-bike battery compatible so you can go all out. It will enable you to go on amazing bike trekking adventures. You have enough room for all your cargo and bike tool organizer to keep all the tools you need on hand in case of a mechanical. It also comes with a handy soft-lined pocket to keep your sunnies safe and scratch free. So many features to brag about with this fantastic Hydration Pack.
- Air Support™ Pro Back Panel: Designed with body mapping technology to identify and ventilate the areas of the body that generate the most heat. Lightweight and breathable high pile mesh construction.
- 3D Vent Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable with added cargo. Designed for all-day comfort.
- Hip Belt With Cargo: Added stability and quick access to essentials
- Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
- Integrated Tool Roll: Keep your CO2 cartridges, multi-tool, and tire levers safe and secure
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Impact Protection Ready: Compatible with the CamelBak Impact Protector™ (sold separately)
- E-Bike Battery Sleeve: Securely and safely ride with a second e-bike battery for all-day adventures
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Cargo Compression: Cinch down jackets or other items to keep the footprint small
- Soft Lined Pocket: Keep your glasses or goggles safe and scratch-free
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Light Loop: Clip on a light to make the ride to and from the trailhead safe
- Armor Carry: Stow and secure knee and elbow pads on the climbs
45 x 23 x 19cm
Body: Bluesign® Approved N200D Ripstop
Bottom: N420D with C0 DWR
Lining: P135D Solution Dyed with C0 DWR
Suspension: High Loft 3D Air Mesh
Torso: 43 - 53cm
Waist: 76 - 127cm
PACK ONLY WEIGHT