The SIS Rego Rapid Recovery is a high quality blend of carbs, protein, electrolytes and vitamins and minerals. This is designed to be consumed within 30 minutes post-exercise to help your body recovery quickly from vigorous exercise or if you have entered a race or event. This is the ideal food supplement to help you meet your macro-nutrient needs and replenish your glycogen stores. The protein will help repair your body and muscles so that you can get the most out of your training. It also helps prepare you for the next vigorous event or exercise session.
- Contains a blend of carbohydrate (22g), protein (20g) and electrolytes with vitamins and minerals
- Ideal food supplement to help you meet your macro-nutrient needs.
- Rapid replenishment of your glycogen stores and the provision of protein helps you to get the most from your training and prepare you for your next session.
– Ideal for lactose intolerant individuals
– BBE: Minimum 6 Months+
– Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
Carbohydrate is your body’s main fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise. During training and competition, our bodies can absorb around 60g of carbohydrate per hour, meaning that demand will outstrip the supply of energy. This shortfall is met by using your glycogen stores, which must be replenished post exercise so you are able to perform well in your next session.
REGO Rapid Recovery contains high quality protein with a complete amino acid profile enhanced by the addition of 2g of Leucine. A vitamin and mineral profile has also been included to support the recovery process by contributing to normal muscle function and protein synthesis
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes.
Vegetarians, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free